Hi! My name is Daniel Foo. In this blog, I share information about silver investment in Malaysia. I have written a 100 over pages eBook giving out the best information for silver Malaysia investment: Practical Guide For Investing Silver In Malaysia. … Continue reading
The first annual Gold and Precious Metals – Price Outlook Symposium (GOC2014) organized by Bursa Malaysia Derivatives Berhad is a one-day event that leads discussions on important factors driving and influencing the future prices of gold and precious metals.
Organised by: Bursa Malaysia & CME Group
Date: 28 June 2014
Time: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Venue: Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur
GOC2014 provides an excellent platform for you to gain valuable latest insights into the gold and precious metals market that are crucial for making any trading or investment decisions.
Speaker lineup for this year’s symposium include:
- Mr Albert Cheng, Managing Director, Far East, World Gold Council
- Mr Cameron Alexander, Manager, Precious Metals Demand Asia, GFMS Thomson Reuters
- Mr Ermin Siow, President, FGJAM & Executive Director, Poh Kong Holdings Berhad
- Mr Sunil Kashyap, Head of ScotiaMocatta & FX Asia, Scotiabank
- YBhg Dato’ Sia Hok Kiang, Chairman, Malaco Mining Sdn Bhd
- Mr Jeffrey Tan, SEVP, Product Development, Bursa Malaysia Derivatives Berhad
- Mr Gordon Cheung, Executive Director, Precious Metals/Global Commodities, China Merchants Securities (HK) Co Ltd
- Mr Benny Lee, Managing Director, i2Matrix Sdn Bhd
- Mr Gregor Gregersen, Chief Executive Officer, Silver Bullion Pte Ltd
You can book your ticket with 5% discount using discount code DFGOC2014 from: BuySilverMalaysia.com
Practical Guide For Investing Silver In Malaysia is an eBook specifically written with a Malaysian’s context for silver investment. You will learn different strategies, practical tips and tricks for investing in silver. Click here to find out more.